- Anorak of High Impermeability. The best garment to hunt with extreme rain.
- Fabric with Dermitax 20,000 mm membrane (column H20).
- Sealed and tested seams with Hydrostatic Head Tester Mk2.
- Amount of water vapor that leaves per m2 of fabric in 24h. 10,000 gr / m2 / 24h.
- Inside zipper on the flap with lens cleaner attached to the anorak.
- Removable hood.
- Adjustable drawstring at the waist.
- Side openings with zip.
- Non-porous, Waterproof membrane (Fabric resistance to water penetration 20 mm H2O / 24h) Breathable (Amount of steam passing through: 10,000 g / m2 / 24h) and Windbreak.
Highly elastic fabric that allows great freedom of movement, soft, resistant and excellent dimensional elasticity.
Water-repellent treatment that produces a pearlescent effect on water droplets in contact with the surface of the fabric. High durability.