- HK Anorak high mountain technical jacket.
- Fabric with Dermizax membrane: 20,000 mm (column H2O).
- KudosXR® Water Repellent.
- Primeflex® elastic fabric.
- Up to -20 ° C thermal insulation.
- Inside pocket with optical cleaning towel.
- Detachable adjustable hood with drawstring.
- Ventilation zippers.
- Thermo-sealed seams.
- Large cargo pockets.
- Palm liner pockets.
- Adjustable cuffs with Lycra interior.
- Reinforced sleeves.
- Adjustable hem with drawstring
The world of membrane patents applied to hunting and high mountain sports is vast and therefore the information of the product is vital.
At Hindu-Koh we have tested all the equipment offered by European, Canadian and North American brands in addition to their most recent patents on membranes. We have made intense comparisons with hunters in Spain, Pakistan, Alaska, Kyrgyzstan, Greenland, etc. and we are prepared to offer the best.
Hindu-Koh garments are mainly fabricated from Japanese company Toray Industries Inc. This Osaka-based company is a leader in the nano-technology industry and uses chemical, synthetic and biotechnology polymers applied in this case to industry and textile development.
- Non-porous, Waterproof membrane (Fabric resistance to water penetration 20 mm H2O / 24h) Breathable (Amount of steam passing through: 10,000 g / m2 / 24h) and Windbreak.
Highly elastic fabric that allows great freedom of movement, soft, resistant and excellent dimensional elasticity.
Water-repellent treatment that produces a pearlescent effect on water droplets in contact with the surface of the fabric. High durability.